[Life] HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!
I know, I know. I've been gone very very VERY long! I'm so sorry for that!!
Life just seems to full of surprises lately. And just not enough time to get through it all! A quicky summary of some of the more prominent happenings these past few months.....
- 1 month trip to China (I missed my relatives so much)
- a good week of horrible jet lag
- job rejections by the government
- death of a friend (R.I.P. Linda... I'll miss you so much)
- saying goodbye to good friends... hopefully we'll see each other again soon
- the Christmas shopping and chaos of the holiday season (I love Xmas morning at my boyfriend's house... his family is <3)
- a quiet and slippery New Years celebration (damn you bus strike)
- promotion to supervisor at work
- guitar lessons
- actually taking the option of teaching in Korea seriously
And many other things in between that have made these past few months ones that make me both happy and sad at the same time.
I was suppose to have uploaded all my pictures from China to share with friends, but I still only got a few up so far....
It's almost the 26th here in Canada, so.... I wanted to come on here, even for a few minutes to wish every a happy and prosperous new year! Technically it's already the new year in China. But it's the year of the Ox!! My year!! Yay!! lol.
Not only did I get to spend the day today with my parents and brother. I also got to spend it with my boyfriend since it's our 9th year anniversary! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I'm happy that we are still going strong!
And before I forget. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE WONDERFUL KIM JAEJOONG!
1. It's the new year
2. It's the year of the ox
3. It's Jon and my 9th year
4. It's Joongie's b-day
Four things to celebrate in one day? Not a bad way to bring in the new year! xD
Well I should go to bed. I have to be up early for our family breakfast, and I also work early tomorrow.
So Happy New Year to everyone who is celebrating. I hope everyone all are doing fine. I miss talking to you all! Take care of yourselves, be safe, be happy. And I love you guys! ^_^